No matter whether we are globetrotters, pilgrims or occasional travelers uncovering every mystery mother earth has in her womb is an impossible task. If we do a little bit of research on types of mystery various categories emerge. Prominent among them are:
- Earth Mysteries—Bermuda Triangle, Ley Lines, and Phantom islands, atmospheric ghost lights are prominent natural mysteries falling in this category
- UFO sightings—We often debate about aliens and UFO which we believe to be sighted by one or the other
- Fiction or Riddles which come under artificial mysteries
- Unsolved problems- in this category we have unsolved deaths, unexplained disappearances
- Secret Places, Physical Paradoxes
All these are generic categories of mysteries we have some specific instances of mysteries across the world which are unsolved till date. Few of them are:
- Who killed former American President John F Kennedy on Nov.22 1963?
- How did Indian Freedom Fighter Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose die?
- Is there a Money pit in Oak Island in Canada?
- Were the hanging gardens of Babylon real?
- Is there a City of Atlantis? (People believe this island was lost long back and it was a city that followed advanced utopian ideals and aimed at world peace)
- Who is the Jack the ripper from the UK who killed five women in 1888?
The mysteries will exist as long as the human race exists on this globe. But we at readthisweb have tried to present readers with some unusual stuff from across the world that surely astonishes us with their unique characteristics. Though these photographs are daily life they attract our attention due to their uniqueness.
The €0 denomination issued for the 200th anniversary of Karl Marx in a limited edition of 5,000 copies.
This very rare “golden” tiger is believed to be one among 30 that exist in the entire world.
These fluffy balls are actually a mineral called okenite.
Life is an Open Book, a sculpture by Brad Spencer in Downtown Charlotte, NC
“My friend’s dad grew this perfect ’lime-on.’”
Australian caterpillars crawling in a line.
“My fingers are unusually long, apparently.”
This is what an egg of a ramp looks like
Snow rolls formed by the wind.
That’s how a rainbow is born.
“A flying fish landed on my boat last night. I took this quick pic then put it back in the water.”
“Hundreds of thousands of starlings migrating across the region covered the skies of Rome.”
“I got an egg of an unusual shape.”
An overloaded truck in India
Have you ever seen anything unusual or extremely rare? Please share your photos in the comments!